Speech-Language Pathologist or Clinical Fellow
Playtime Pediatric Therapy Services is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for our growing pediatric clinic. We currently provide therapy to children with a variety of diagnoses from birth through elementary school age. The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for evaluating & treating patients, working closely with family members so that therapy techniques can carry over into the home environment, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Benefits include competitive pay, paid time off, professional development, state license & ASHA reimbursement.
• Master's degree from an accredited university in Speech-Language Pathology
• Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or
eligible for Clinical Fellowship (CF)
• State of Tennessee license or eligible for state of Tennessee license
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pediatric experience, including early intervention, is recommended
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to Kimberly Williamson at email@example.com